2009年7月3日金曜日
Last Friday
Last Friday, there was no class, because Sotetsu line have gone on strike at 6:20. But I went to school as usual. Ferris university informed students that if the strike continue at 6:00, there are no classes. but I don't know the part of "at 6:00", so I did so. Also if I can't catch the train, I ride in bus, and this day I did. But there are no students at the university. It was no use using money and riding bus. There was no what I should do, so I went to the library and saw the two movie.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
I'm very sorry to hear that. If you check the news, you might have a free time. But you watched movies. That's good. What's kind of movies did you watch ? If you have a time to talk me, Please let me know.
返信削除That's too bad that you wasted your money coming on the bus, but I guess you made good use of your time watching the movies. I hope they were good.
返信削除