skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
2009年5月22日金曜日
I keeped my health by many things. First, I often go to the gym to take exercise. I play the running macine about one hour. I can run about ten kilometers to an hour. After that I play the machine to exercise strengthens muscles.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿
次の投稿
前の投稿
ホーム
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
♥yukari's blog♥
Hi. My name is Yukari.
G class mates
Chiho Ozeki
Akiko Kurosawa
Tomoko Baba
Hinako Akiyama
Reika Ozaki
Yuki Imada
Maria Nakao
Akane Hasegawa
Arisa Yokoyama
Chiharu Nakajima
Haruka Katayama
Sayaka Ishii
Saki Yamamoto
Junko Tashiro
Yuki Yoshida
Mary Jo Pichette
フォロワー
ブログ アーカイブ
▼
2009
(10)
►
7月
(2)
►
6月
(2)
▼
5月
(4)
I often think my future. What will I work for? Sti...
I keeped my health by many things. First, I often ...
Which do you prefer, the town or the country?
G.W
►
4月
(2)
自己紹介
yukari
詳細プロフィールを表示
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿